2019/2020 Winter Prices.
The table below shows our availability and pricing for the 2019/2020 winter
season. We've also included rough dates for the UK and French school holidays to help
you plan your trip - but please bear in mind these are indicative only, vary by county and region, and are subject to change.
The prices are given in both Pounds Sterling and Euros
- you can pay us in either currency. Please see our
terms and conditions for more details.
We ask for a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total when you book. Our
representatives in resort will also take a damage deposit of £250 on your
arrival which will be returned at the end of your holiday provided there are no
problems. Again, our terms and conditions have more
If you're looking for slightly different dates, or for accomodation during
inter-season and low season (roughly May, June,
September, October, November) then get in touch and we'll see if we can
arrange something. Also, our summer page has details of our
arrangements for the summer season that runs from the end of June through to the end of August.
The price is for rental of the apartment for the 7 nights (except where noted), arriving and
departing on the indicated dates. It's not per person.
The price also includes:
- Taxe de Sejour where applicable.
- Electricity, water and gas used during your stay.
- Support in resort from our partners Tignes.co.uk.
It's useful to know what the price doesn't include and we've listed some things
- Bedding for your stay - We can provide it for £5 per person which covers our cleaning costs - please bring bedding for a
travel cot if we provide one.
- Cleaning the apartment at the end of your stay.
- Travel to and from the apartment.
- Parking costs if you choose to drive.
- Equipment hire.
- Lift passes or Ski lessons.
- Food or drink.
Give us a call if you need help with any of the extras - we can speak from
experience about such things as car hire from Geneva, trains from London,
hiring ski clothes, buying snowboards and even how to get a curry delivered
every night if you so wish! And our links page can
help as well.